Exterior Painting Ideas
Exterior Painting Ideas in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, Klang, Selangor
Do you need tips and ideas to beautify your exterior through painting? We have a wild range of ideas that may help you to pick the right colour for your building. Here are few:
- WHITE – White always evoke a sense of formality peace and it will give a softened look if brighten it up with blue spotlights in entrance.
- BROWN PALETTE – Neutral brown palette gives a warmer effect and modern at the same time if painted with light brown for the overall look and darker brown for a detailed look.
- GREEN – Playing with natural colours always give a fresh and soothing effect. Paint your exterior with greens with a touch of white and dull yellow to give a sense of calm.
- DARK CHOCOLATE – Paint your exterior with dark chocolate colour along with white to keep it simple. This combo will give you a wild variety to choose your outdoor decorations and furniture.
- CUSTARD YELLOW – Yellow colour always gave a sense of enthusiasm usually painted in buildings like the gym. A custard yellow colour on the walls with cinnamon coloured doors will give a neat look.
- BEIGE – Beige can be used to give an ancient yet smart look usually used to paint museums. With the addition of sandy grey colour and lots of greenery will be a cherry on top of a cake.
- CLASSY BLACK AND WHITE – Black and white can never go out of fashion. It gives a neutral old classy look which can be used in modern times to show how classy you are.
These were only a few of the ideas we have the list goes on. From choosing the right colour combination to painting and cleaning we assure quality on given time. Contact us and give us the chance to change your house’s entire look with our expertise.
Painting Services Pricing